Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
901 - 920 of 937 Posts

·
Registered
2021Bolt
678 Posts
EUV (tagged on Jan 17), finally got the paperwork to sign on March 14th, got word on the 16th that it was cleared for shipment. EUV arrived a
Congrads
So the paperwork you mentioned above is the final paperwork not the signing of the offfer. I think?
How much time between signing the offer and the final paperwork?

i am also in Florida. Did they get your miles from OnStar? You only ended up with +65$ ? Must have had a lot of miles on it. Just signed my offer Friday. My car was also a demo with 2000+ miles on it. But it was listed as new.

But you got a new car.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Grrrr... Wish I had a good dealer.
Congrads to all that have already got the nov cars. A good dealer made that happen, just so ya know ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrads
So the paperwork you mentioned above is the final paperwork not the signing of the offfer. I think?
How much time between signing the offer and the final paperwork?

i am also in Florida. Did they get your miles from OnStar? You only ended up with +65$ ? Must have had a lot of miles on it. Just signed my offer Friday. My car was also a demo with 2000+ miles on it. But it was listed as new.

But you got a new car.
Thanks!
Here was my offer.
I went from a loaded 2019 LT to a EUV Premiere with no packages. I had 12289 miles on it in Feb (their last check before the offer, my original was 10398 miles when I started on Oct).

I signed March 14th, so a month and a half.
Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Number

·
Registered
2021Bolt
678 Posts
Hello

Since we are both from Florida below was my offer. There are some inconsistencies. My mileage was about 7300, yet my useage was more. Since she could not tell me where the miles came from I am guessing she had the mileage wrong. As I got 19000 miles now. So I can’t complain.

I am trading my 2021 EV for a 22EUV. You did say Priemer so that’s probably the diff there. As the MSRP on the 22 EUV is 33.5k and it’s just a LT.

I also had a 1850 extended warranty which is “partially” in the one number 4214. I don’t know what they meant by partially. But that’s still a 2000$ diff.

Thanks!
Here was my offer.
I went from a loaded 2019 LT to a EUV Premiere with no packages. I had 12289 miles on it in Feb (their last check before the offer, my original was 10398 miles when I started on Oct).

I signed March 14th, so a month and a half.
View attachment 42283
OFFER BELOW;
Reg/Lic/Title Fees $400.00
Predelivery Service Charge $999.50
State Fees $8.50
Less downgrade $3,540.00
Less Taxes/Fees Reimbursed on Old Vehicle $4,212.06
Less Usage $2,272.92
Total Amount to Customer $4,071.14

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got about 200 miles on my EUV swap and couldn't be happier. Only wish I was able to get the Premier with the Sun & Sound, though I could care less about the Sun part of it. I picked up two pairs of Infinity speakers from Crutchfield, but won't be able to install as we're in the middle of a move from CA to WA. I also wanted the rearview mirror camera, but with the seat always folded down I get a little better vision. The steering wheel with the flat bottom I really like along with the power drivers seat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just started the process a few weeks ago and submitted all my documents. Was asked to look through inventory and send 3 dealerships/VINs that I would be interested in. Sent 5 just in case and none of the dealers offered to work with them. It's supposedly being elevated to a district rep, but I was given no name or information about when they would contact me.

I saw a few people here had worked with Pennsylvania dealerships and was wondering if they could share the dealerships they worked with. I'm in NEPA, but am willing to drive out to western PA or somewhere in NY/NJ/DE/CT. If it matters I am looking to msrp swap a 2020 I am one year into the lease on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had one dealership in Arizona that was more than willing to MSRP/Collateral swap my 2020 but once they discovered I didn't purchase the car from them they quickly declined. The dealership I bought the car from basically told me to go pound sand and said I could drop off my 2020 in their parking lot and walk away. After no response from any other Arizona dealership, my request is being escalated, and appears it may change to a repurchase.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had one dealership in Arizona that was more than willing to MSRP/Collateral swap my 2020 but once they discovered I didn't purchase the car from them they quickly declined. The dealership I bought the car from basically told me to go pound sand and said I could drop off my 2020 in their parking lot and walk away. After no response from any other Arizona dealership, my request is being escalated, and appears it may change to a repurchase.
What dealerships have you tried in AZ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chapman (agreed then declined), AutoNation Mesa Superstition Springs (where I purchased my 2020), AutoNation Gilbert, AutoNation Arrowhead, my coordinator said she tried Midway and Gateway and they were unresponsive. My coordinator said she was overloaded so that's why I started making calls.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just need a quick rant.

Signed and returned my swap agreement back on 3/17, and here we are eight weeks later and there's still no sign of my vehicle delivery. I check in with my dealer rep (who's been very responsive) every couple of weeks-- including today-- and each time the status is the same-- the car is sitting on a lot in Ohio.

I even checked back in with my repurchase coordinator last week just to make sure there wasn't some issue holding things up. I was told there wasn't any problem, but they can't give me an ETA on the vehicle. Another week? Another month? Longer? Who knows? I mean, I don't live in Kazakhstan; you'd think a vehicle train and/or truck would have been heading in my direction at some point in the last two months, during which time I've made three car payments and interest rates have gone up twice.

At this point I feel like I've gotten off one interminable line of waiting for a battery replacement, just to step into another one waiting for a car.

Be curious to know how long others here have been waiting/have waited for their swap vehicles.

That is all. Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
115 Posts
8 weeks!!!!!
Did not wanna hear that. I am on week 3 since signing the offer. Good offer but more wait wait
Yeah-- when I signed I figured two months is the longest delivery could possibly take, but the fact that's it's been that long and the car hasn't even moved does not bode well.

My local dealer's web site shows 7 EUVs "in transit". None of them are mine. Don't know if my vehicle would be coming along with other vehicles from the factory or if it would be shipped separately since it was a special batch.

Since you're in FL, I'd say there's a good chance our cars will be shipped together. Whenever that happens to be.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah-- when I signed I figured two months is the longest delivery could possibly take, but the fact that's it's been that long and the car hasn't even moved does not bode well.

My local dealer's web site shows 7 EUVs "in transit". None of them are mine. Don't know if my vehicle would be coming along with other vehicles from the factory or if it would be shipped separately since it was a special batch.

Since you're in FL, I'd say there's a good chance our cars will be shipped together. Whenever that happens to be.
I am 7 weeks on mine and I filed a BBB complaint emailed the CEO and still can't get info just excuses. Talking with my dealer the shipping firm is hot garbage in ohio!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Be curious to know how long others here have been waiting/have waited for their swap vehicles.

That is all. Thanks for listening.
We are at about the same place in line. I signed 3 days after you, and the document pack has been at the dealership since April 9.

The dealer can’t access any info regarding the shipping status, and my RC has other things to do, she has deflected two requests for info, and quoted me 6-8 weeks as the average time.

So I am almost 6 weeks, and plan on a call to the dealer this coming Monday to request an update 🙄

·
Registered
Elijah's Chariot - 2022 EUV Premier Sun & Sound in GrayGhost
21 Posts
I filed a BBB complaint emailed the CEO and still can't get info just excuses... shipping firm is hot garbage in ohio!
Your reps are likely doing the best they can with the tools and limited authority GM is providing them. Being nice, respectful and patient could yet your car to you faster.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Makes me glad that I had an inept Guy at my dealership that couldn't find the November cars and stuck with my ordered car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your reps are likely doing the best they can with the tools and limited authority GM is providing them. Being nice, respectful and patient could yet your car to you faster.
Executive resolution team is not outsourced its GM employees and they have tools besides Vin View. Don't put time lines on paper if you can't meet those time lines. I would like the truth not some made up number a bean counter come up with that is wrong. I was told in the paperwork I signed 1 to 4 weeks. I get fired if we don't hit timelines given.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Executive resolution team is not outsourced its GM employees and they have tools besides Vin View. Don't put time lines on paper if you can't meet those time lines. I would like the truth not some made up number a bean counter come up with that is wrong. I was told in the paperwork I signed 1 to 4 weeks. I get fired if we don't hit timelines given.
I said the same thing about the "person" that was in charge(lol) of picking from the Nov lot at my dealer. He , even given step by step instructions from my RC couldn't find the list and just showed me a list of stop sale Bolts on dealer lots. "He" still has a job there....

·
Registered
2021Bolt
678 Posts
Some people don’t even get the in transit message and don’t find out till it gets there. And so they then have to wait for the paperwork.

The car is shipping to Dimmit in Clearwater. That’s North of you. I think. Maybe they are waiting to fill a truck?

901 - 920 of 937 Posts