Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member Brian in Northern Ohio here. I have been lurking for a while but am now ready to move forward with a Bolt EV 2LT purchase. I wanted to see if anyone has haggled/received any discounts below MSRP recently. I am a teacher and know that Chevy has a few hundred for teachers in some instances. Other than that potential discount, it is my intent to tell my sales person exactly what the deal will be; no bogus markups, surface treatments, tire nitrogen, etc.; MSRP ($31,590) minus the teacher discount number, plus tax. Also, I intend to finance the full amount for 84 months if I can.

Am I cutting myself off from other monies by telling them I am willing to start at MSRP? Thank you in advance for your thoughts and experiences.

·
Registered
482 Posts
There’s a $2000 Uber driver discount if you have an active Uber account. You don’t need to have given any rides or deliveries, but you do need to have passed their background check and have a qualified vehicle added. This won’t combine with the educator discount.

I think there’s also a discount if you’re a GM employee, family, or friend. Also a GM supplier discount. I’m not quite sure how those work but you might find some info on the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts