Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Welcome aboard. The learning curve is very exponential, meaning it is easy to learn alot and drive normally very quickly, but find that three years later, you are continuing to learn something new about driving electrically.

Registered
Just picked up my Bolt a few days ago. I still can鈥檛 believe I actually bought an electric car. 馃槼馃檲馃槀
Welcome to the forum. Driving your old gas car won't be the same. Even more so if you learn how to use the 'L' mode and one pedal driving that's available in your new Bolt. Just pull back the shift lever twice. Once for 'D' and a second time for 'L'. A third time will actually put you back in 'D' if you need it. Most but not all leave their Bolts in 'L' mode all the time. Just need to learn to press the accelerator down before disengaging the cruise control.

Registered
Congrats on joining the 21st century. I build 20th century ICEs but drive a BEV for everyday local use. To haul engines, I have to use a Ford F250 diesel. It is like hitching up a team of horses, with the attendant horseshit. A BEV truck wouldn't be cost-effective, but I'm not ruling out a Rivian or a Tesla to transport my Studebaker and Packard engines.

jack vines

1 - 7 of 7 Posts