Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, happy to join such a big community of Bolt owners, I'm going to be getting mine next month and I can't wait! I do a majority of city driving so its going to be perfect. I look forward to seeing how everyone's Bolts are treating them.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I've had my Bolt since April, 2017 and still every time I get in, I enjoy every minute of it. You won't be disappointed. Congrats.

·
Registered
221 Posts
There are several Canadians on this forum. Look for the posts by Sean Nelson. He's in BC. I've posted some comments on the Bolt from my Canadian colleagues. Those posts are also on my web site.

Paul

·
Registered
919 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll be glad you bought it. I've owned and driven hundreds of cars over sixty years of driving and the Bolt is the best urban assault vehicle ever.

jack vines

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are several Canadians on this forum. Look for the posts by Sean Nelson. He's in BC. I've posted some comments on the Bolt from my Canadian colleagues. Those posts are also on my web site.

Paul
Thanks for the kind words everyone! and thanks for the heads up Paul, I'll be sure to check his posts out.

·
Registered
979 Posts
There's only one problem I can see - - after 2020 the comedy which is currently 75%+ about Mr.Cheeto. On late night TV. Won't be nearly as funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Cehjun
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing