Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Chevy EV community. Have been cruising the online forums, and like what I see here. An active forum with lots of interesting posts, comments, reviews and views. Thank you, and... keep it coming.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Took me four months to buy my Bolt and this forum was paramount to educate me. By the time the car arrived I knew more than the dealership. Welcome! :)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Took me four months to buy my Bolt and this forum was paramount to educate me. By the time the car arrived I knew more than the dealership. Welcome! :)

It took me about two weeks, but that soon, I knew more than the dealership. What you need to know to own one is more than what you need to know to sell one. Experience in an EV beats going to a one-day GM training conference. Collectively, this Forum knows more about the Chevy Bolt EV specifically and all EVs generally than any other single source. All potential buyers and all owners would do well to be members.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. I couldn’t agree more. This forum, and places like it are definitely needed to help people better understand the EV market, and the practical issues of integrating it into the transportation needs of everyday life. I have learnt about problems, issues, solutions, conveniences and the joys of owning an EV that I never even considered before, thanks to all the people that contribute here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts