Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome, where are you in AZ. We are in Tucson. 🌂 Just shy of 2" of rain last night. The Bolt loved the swim home. 🚣‍♀️

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome, where are you in AZ. We are in Tucson. 🌂 Just shy of 2" of rain last night. The Bolt loved the swim home. 🚣‍♀️
I almost laughed at this. And then I remembered that since you get so little rain, the oils in the roads never get washed away. Every rain must be like driving on an oil slick!

Yesterday I drove through some rain puddles. I felt the car start to hydroplane a few times, but stabilitrak did its job and kept the car sure on its feet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I almost laughed at this. And then I remembered that since you get so little rain, the oils in the roads never get washed away. Every rain must be like driving on an oil slick!

Yesterday I drove through some rain puddles. I felt the car start to hydroplane a few times, but stabilitrak did its job and kept the car sure on its feet.
Yup. Plus people here have no clue how to drive in the rain. It's pretty wild.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
BoltAZ
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing