Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Looking good Paul!

Best of luck with it..... don't be shy to post.

Rob

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You probably have seen a handful of Bolts seeing you live in one of the key Bolt markets.
What did you own before?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Are you familiar with EVs at all or is this your first? More importantly, how do you like the acceleration ;)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome aboard from a relative newbie! I have a Kinetic Blue Premier and love it. I purchased on May 17 and have >1500 miles on it. I learn something new each day from this Forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum.

You probably have seen a handful of Bolts seeing you live in one of the key Bolt markets.
What did you own before?
I had a VW Golf TDI before this. I also own a BMW Z4 convertible but it's not a good daily driver so that's why I got the Bolt. I think the Bolt is absolutely a perfect LA car, I actually look forward to driving it in our crazy traffic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forums. Are you familiar with EVs at all or is this your first? More importantly, how do you like the acceleration ;)
It's the first EV I have ever owned. I did test drive several others though including the Fiat 500e, BMW i3, BMW 330e, Audi A3, Kia Soul EV and Chevy Volt. Believe it or not I think the Bolt has the best acceleration of all of them and I like the styling and hatchback utility the most. The Bolt is faster than my BMW Z4 from 0-30 but the Z4 wins in 0-60 at 5.4 seconds. Still this car has amazing acceleration, it's absolutely a blast to drive! Love this car! :D

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
I had a VW Golf TDI before this. I also own a BMW Z4 convertible but it's not a good daily driver so that's why I got the Bolt. I think the Bolt is absolutely a perfect LA car, I actually look forward to driving it in our crazy traffic.
Welcome to the forums Paul! I think the Bolt is a perfect any town car! Just as long as there is pavement and electricity, it's pretty ideal.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts