Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the community Jeff! Is the Bolt your first EV?
Hi Bazinga... Yes. The Bolt is my first electric car. I traded in a sports car with an aftermarket supercharger for my Bolt. Here is my other ride:

I think the Bolt is a performance "sleeper car" with exceptional handling.

Jeff

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm considering a Bolt for a company car, but Medford is one reason I'm considering against it. Driving from Portland to Medford would require charging, which is time I probably shouldn't spend on a business trip.
Redpoint.... I just finished a road trip from Medford to Portland and back. It is doable as an exercise. I posted my experiences on the main forum.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Redpoint.... I just finished a road trip from Medford to Portland and back. It is doable as an exercise. I posted my experiences on the main forum.

Jeff
Good report. Sad to see the trip would be too much of a hassle for business purposes. I wouldn't need to make the trip too often though, and my only other far drive would be Coos Bay, which also is infrequent.

Neat seeing that you have floated Middle Fork. I've done it in a hardshell kayak, which was a bit above my abilities.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hi Bazinga... Yes. The Bolt is my first electric car. I traded in a sports car with an aftermarket supercharger for my Bolt. Here is my other ride:

I think the Bolt is a performance "sleeper car" with exceptional handling.

Jeff
Love those a lot, they are probably the best looking cars on the road and would be even cooler with an electric power train. Wouldn't doubt that by now someone has done it and in the future we could be seeing more of that. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts