Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
My husband surprised me with a Bolt for my birthday, over this past weekend!
The very cool orange color. I love it!
I took it to work today. I have about a 60 miles commute, mostly highway. It was great. I am still learning all about it, but now I think I am obsessed!
I can see I am going to learn a lot from this forum!

·
Registered
639 Posts
HI
My husband surprised me with a Bolt for my birthday, over this past weekend!
The very cool orange color. I love it!
I took it to work today. I have about a 60 miles commute, mostly highway. It was great. I am still learning all about it, but now I think I am obsessed!
I can see I am going to learn a lot from this forum!
Keep us posted on how the Bolt treats you as the days and weeks go by, although so far things seem to be going well enough for a new vehicle.

What did you own before?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats. Perfect for that commute. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Congratulations! That's one real swell guy you got there :)

Glad you're enjoying it and welcome to the forums. Any complaints on it so far??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats! Love seeing more EV's in NJ. I am from the Paramus, NJ area. I am still waiting on the Model 3 details before I decide on the Model 3 or the Bolt to replace my 2013 Volt. The Volt will be handed down to my 19 year old son. I am 23,3XX on the Model 3 reservation list so, there is a small chance I can get a model 3 by the end of this year or in the first quarter of 2018.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congratulations on being the recipient of a generous husband. (Tell him he's making us all look bad!).
And everybody knows: orange is the fastest color.
Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts