Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bolts are as rare as hen's teeth around here. When I asked our local Chevrolet dealer if they were getting any, they said yes. They are all keen on the car and have committed to the faster charger and everything. Unfortunately, they have only sold a few Volts, so they were told they would get 1 Bolt this spring, others to follow sometime later. I said I was interested in a white Premier and left it at that. We went away for a month and when we returned, the dealer told me they had one coming. I dashed down and found that no one had put a down payment on it so I did! They had ordered a white Premier. Great.
So we have the only Bolt in our little town and we love it. When they got their faster charger installed, they invited me down as they had no other way to testing it!
The only changes I have made is to remove the fuse for the low speed sound.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome, in still waiting for mine to be built. It should be next week!! I'm still waiting to see one in the wild though. They are pretty rare everywhere except California it seems. ?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Lol, congrats on getting the only Bolt in your area and you would be the sole driver of the model fro a while yet if that's the kind of allocation Chevy is giving their dealerships in that area.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Any reason in particular that you removed the low speed sound fuse? Thought it was a safety requirement thing :O

But congratulations on obtaining your Bolt, everyone around town is probably wondering what the heck it is!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts