Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i3 lease is almost up so got a Bolt :)

y :eek: shi - who wanted to post pix of them side by side but doesn't have enough post counts to post photos

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The picture upload thing is a pain but you'll be good soon enough! Keep posting!

Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Post some impressions up :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah I got hit by that 5 post requirement, but YAY this is my 5th post so I'll go back to my thread to post my photos.

Hope you have fun with your new Bolt!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome!

Wish I could keep both....i3 for strictly in town use and the Bolt for longer trips like LA to San Diego or Santa Barbara. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Congrats on the new Bolt. Would be great to get your insight on the i3 since I bet there are people still sitting on the fence deciding which to buy.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

Wish I could keep both....i3 for strictly in town use and the Bolt for longer trips like LA to San Diego or Santa Barbara. :D
But I thought that was exactly the point behind having a PHEV like the BMW i3: use it for longer trips because you never run out of gas stations. Use the pure BEV for round trips within its battery range and charge up at home. If you are "strictly in town" you never need (or use) the gasoline capability of the i3. How do I have this backwards?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts