Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! After daily driving my C5 Corvette for 120,000 miles, I'm letting her rest (and putting the go-fast stuff on)>:). Picked up this little lady on May 26th. I've been nothing but happy with my Bolt so far. The only option it has is DC Fast Charging. Looking forward to many miles of pure electric fun!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Woo Hoo! Stripped down, basic and loving every minute of it. Welcome to the club (...and the forum too!! :laugh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forums! Now as much as this is a Bolt forum... I really gotta ask, what's all getting done to the C5 ? ;)

Nick Williams 102MM throttle body with a Mamo Ported Fast 102MM intake with billet fuel rails and ID850 injectors, Long tube headers, and Pfadt coilovers/swaybars. Lots more when I have the money:| :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Glad to have another owner on the forum. Always thought these look great in white and these pictures are prime examples of it. I bet you're going to get some compliments about it soon enough.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hopefully over the coming months you own it there won't be issues that come up. But while things are going good for you, looking at the issues and problems section will be a good idea. At least then if something comes up, you have a better idea of what it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts