Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find dealers that have allocations for ordering?

In searching around it seems a dealer in Van Nuys has allocation. But anyone know where can I find other dealers that may have allocation in Socal?

thanks!
Ricardo

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I don't live there so I can't really help. Best suggestion I have is to Google map all the Chevy dealerships near you and give them a call about the Bolt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are two good dealers in the San Fernando Valley. Rydells in Northridge and Keyes in Van Nuys. Rydells is the largest Volt dealer in the country, so it is fair to suggest that they will have a good allotment of early Bolts. Its where I ordered mine.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
732 Posts
There are two good dealers in the San Fernando Valley. Rydells in Northridge and Keyes in Van Nuys. Rydells is the largest Volt dealer in the country, so it is fair to suggest that they will have a good allotment of early Bolts. Its where I ordered mine.

Best of luck!
That likely with better pricing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Best of luck!
So you ordered one from Rydell? How was that process? Do they talk at all about financing options when the car is delivered?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The process was quick and painless, with just a $500 deposit to finalize. We didn't talk price or financing yet, as when I ordered there were no prices listed.

Planning on leasing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a call from Rydell in Northridge today (12/17). They are expecting delivery of the car Monday or Tuesday and will be ready to transfer the car to me as soon as I can make it to the dealer!

Very excited.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got a call from Rydell in Northridge today (12/17). They are expecting delivery of the car Monday or Tuesday and will be ready to transfer the car to me as soon as I can make it to the dealer!

Very excited.
Grats! I'd imagine test drive vehicles will be rolling into SoCal soon.

·
Super Moderator
787 Posts

Very excited.
Awesome! Did you do a pre-order? Do you have the last 4 digits of your VIN? Just trying to determine if the lower numbered VINs are getting delivered later than higher digit ones, which were presumably produced after the lower numbered ones. Mine is a lowered digit one: 0241.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did preorder! Last four digits of the VIN are 1584. No car today, maybe tomorrow. I'm out of town the rest of the week, so it might not happen till after the holidays.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've been curious about the delayed delivery of the first VINs produced as well. Mine is 0436 and it has been "in transit (or QC)" for over 3 weeks now .....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All- we placed a deposit with Hooman in Culver city but now I'm nervous as we haven't heard anything from them. Any one use them or have an experience to report with them? We are about to return our VW TDI scam ride and want to get rolling in a bolt asap!

Here's to the Bolt arrivals.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hello All- we placed a deposit with Hooman in Culver city but now I'm nervous as we haven't heard anything from them. Any one use them or have an experience to report with them? We are about to return our VW TDI scam ride and want to get rolling in a bolt asap!

Have you tried contacting the dealership back? Or even contacting Chevy USA to see what they might know? That might be a good place to start if you haven't already. Even stopping by in person might help. They might not be the best with follow up.

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts

You (or your dealer, more specifically) should have received an order number assuming the dealer had an allocation and submitted the order to GM. The order # is a 6 letter code. If your dealer can't supply you with the order number, that means they have not submitted anything to GM, and likely means they have no allocations.

Once you have the order #, you can go to Chevy.com and use the chat feature to get an order status. No order # = no allocation, and your dealer is lying to you about having submitted an order.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts