Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I just thought I'd do a little intro post for myself. I've been a long time member over at the Gm-volt forum and always loved the things I can learn from reading these type of forums. I'm currently driving a 2012 Volt that I've had from new and I'm hoping to get a Bolt before summer! Being Canadian I'm amazed to see that there are Bolts being delivered here in Ontario already (we are usually lumped in with the" other 50 States" when it comes out to new car rollouts)!!

So hello!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
(we are usually lumped in with the" other 50 States" when it comes out to new car rollouts)!!
The Gen2 Volt got a pretty early rollout in Canada too.

Here in BC we haven't seen any Bolts yet and I've heard anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months before the first ones show up. Waiting patiently...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's weird that you don't have them in BC yet. I would have thought they would have launched in their biggest markets in Canada at the same time. Surely BC applies! I would think that is a "Greener" market than Toronto. Fingers crossed it's soon for you out west!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The scourge of every forum moderator! LOL

·
Registered
735 Posts
That's weird that you don't have them in BC yet. I would have thought they would have launched in their biggest markets in Canada at the same time. Surely BC applies! I would think that is a "Greener" market than Toronto. Fingers crossed it's soon for you out west!
Exactly what I thought, BC is more associated with being closer to nature and richer in resources I believe. Fortunate for GM, they know no one else will be stealing buyers from them, little threat or sense of urgency.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts