Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself after a couple months of lurking. I have appreciated the discussions taking place here and figured it was time to start posting some of my own questions and insights here. I previously owned a couple Saturns and the community being built here reminds me of the great discussions that took place over on the SaturnFans forums.

I leased my Bolt Premium about a month ago here in SoCal and absolutely love it so far. My commute is around 45 miles round trip each day, but I'm getting almost 350 miles out of each full charge due to all of the freeway traffic during my commute. That will be sure to go down once my HOV lane stickers arrive.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, folks. On the latest full charge, I'm getting about 5.8 mi/kWh, but that's being stuck in LA traffic, no heat or AC needed in temperate SoCal, driving in L mode, etc. I'm not hypermiling, but I'm not racing off the line at every green light, either.

I chose the Premium trim in black in order to minimize the visual effect of the black strips that run before and after the side windows - not a huge fan of those.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome!
The Bolt LOVES traffic. And don't you wish you'd had one pedal driving all your life? First encountered (by me, anyway) on the Autopia cars at Disneyland!!!
Congrats...

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
Welcome!
The Bolt LOVES traffic. And don't you wish you'd had one pedal driving all your life? First encountered (by me, anyway) on the Autopia cars at Disneyland!!!
Congrats...
That is so true now that I think about it!!! They are one pedal driving! They also have autopilot steering. What they don't have is forward anti collision braking. I know that for a fact!>:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts