Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV LT
57 Posts
My app did the same thing for a day or so last week, but the car itself didn’t complain. I ignored it and it went away. If the car had reported a problem I’d have taken it seriously.

I hope you get good news on Monday.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT, 2021 Kona EV SEL
2,226 Posts
At least being 2 days old you know they can't pull anything. "Your gearbox is broken because you hit a pothole" or something like that.

Good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Had the exact same thing happen to my new EV. It turned out it was a bad transmission module. Dealer fixed it in 2 days. One day was waiting for the part. It’s about a 7 hour job.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is this a vehicle with a replaced battery pack, or built new from the factory with the new battery pack? What is your build date?
Is this a vehicle with a replaced battery pack, or built new from the factory with the new battery pack? What is your build date?
Brand new with new battery pack. Delivered to dealer on 6/10/22 from the factory. Don’t know the build date. Not sure where I would find that info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have similar issues with my EUV with 300 ish miles on it. Only difference is that it is intermittent........ will show service needed on everything but Onstar and then all is well. Have a service appointment July 7, yeah they are busy busy busy. The car still dives fantastically though, hoping its just a bug. To clarify it is intermittent in both the service soon dashlight and in app/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts