Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey! I'm a designer looking forward to seeing what you all love/don't love about your Bolts. Cheers!
Shreyas

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome, hope you are here for your new or soon to be new Bolt.

What kind of designer are you (automobile)?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Welcome aboard. We hope this association has bilateral benefits. Share your thoughts with us. Tell us if you are a Bolt owner, contemplating one, or re-designing one. I echo DrZip, what do you design?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey DrZip & surgeonFWW! i'm totally new to this forum and i'm actually a UX designer in GM's internal innovation incubator. we're running a user interview session this coming wednesday (2-3pm eastern) to learn about your behaviors, tendencies, etc...

would you be interested in participating via video call? 0:) or any of your friends?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Had to google what a UX designer was. All these years I've called myself a design engineer and didn't even know what a UX designer was. I've got a BS and MS in mechanical engineering. What are the requirements for a UX designer?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello Shreyas: I haven't gotten around to starting a thread about it, but one thing that stands out for me is the lack of SIDE WINDOW GUARDS OR RAINSHIELD/DEFLECTORS for the Bolt. This car has been on the market for a year now and no one has this product available. If the temperature is in the low 40's or high 30's, I drive my Bolt with the window cracked open to prevent interior fogging (I don't need the heater on as I am bundle up). Alas, if it's raining or snowing, precipitation comes into the vehicle. Irritates me to no end.

When I got my Ford C-Max Energi back in 2012, I was able to find Window Deflectors in 2 weeks!

Come Spring, I'd also like to explore having a fixed or sliding sun/moonroof installed. Would definitely like the pros and cons on this idea.

Hope this is some of what your looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts