Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a long time since I owned an American car, but I couldn't be happier with my 2019 Bolt EV. The lack of an integrated garage door opener is my biggest complaint (which is saying something since it's such a minor issue), with the second being that I bump my head on the rear hatch sometimes when it is up.

I've been customizing electronic devices for a while now, and definitely have some plans for the Bolt. First up was fixing the garage door opener problem.

I'm also a UAV / quadcopter / drone pilot, so next up I'm going to be adding some way for me to be able to recharge my flight batteries from the Bolt when I'm out flying somewhere well away from any power.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I'm a little surprised this already seems public. I've had my post about my garage door opener mod awaiting moderator approval for over 5 days now...

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Well, I'm a little surprised this already seems public. I've had my post about my garage door opener mod awaiting moderator approval for over 5 days now...
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your mod when it gets approved. Thinking 5 days would set a record.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts