Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Orangebust Bolt yesterday from Phillips Chevy in Chicago area. Had to drive 190 mi.to get it but got a dood deal and the car made it back with 36 miles to spare! Can't wait for my level 2 charger as the one that came with is slower than molasses. Wonderful ride.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard. You will catch up with the rest of us in no time. The learning curve is steep at first, and you learn a lot quite soon. But the curve does not level out for a l-o-n-g time because you are learning more about it nearly every day. Love that Orangeburst color, but love my Kinetic Blue even more! Hopefully, a new license plate will be coming soon, my FIRST personalized (vanity) plate in over 55 years of driving: "LCTRCBLU". Which Level 2 did you choose? I love my VersiCharge, simple and reliable. The cost was under $500 and installation was about $40 for materials. Loads of DCFC in Chi-town and St. Louis, but a dearth in central IL. Maybe you can push for one in Bloomington!

·
Registered
195 Posts
...my FIRST personalized (vanity) plate in over 55 years of driving...
I've had personalized license plates continuously since 1977. Regular plates are so boring.

:)Welcome Zeke54. Enjoy your new Bolt. The first few days are the most fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts