Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've had my Bolt EV for about a month now. I've perused this forum a bit to learn more about it and finally decided to join. I love this car, and these conversations have already helped me get the most and best use out of it! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. :D

Danielle

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
One post after a month of absorbing information? Very disciplined.

But we gotta pump those numbers up.

First thing: what color?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone! Got the white one. But it’s sitting in a collision shop now after being hit while I was parked on the street. SO upsetting. ???

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hi everyone! Got the white one. But it’s sitting in a collision shop now after being hit while I was parked on the street. SO upsetting. ???
This is the first report of a Bolt in body shop that I have come across on this forum. I would guess this is their (shop's) first Bolt as well. Hope all goes well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the first report of a Bolt in body shop that I have come across on this forum. I would guess this is their (shop's) first Bolt as well. Hope all goes well.
Thanks. I posted photos in another thread. Not sure the extent of the damage (it looks bad to me) but I’m wary of it likely being the shop’s first Bolt. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Should be like any other car w/r to body repair. My condolences, especially since it's a Summit White Bolt.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What kind of deals are going on in the Denver Area? I am in Colorado Springs and have been looking for a great deal on a bolt for almost 6 months but seems like we aren't getting some of the deals the rest of the nation is getting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought mine mid November via the Costco Holiday Sales Event. Going back and forth between Metro Denver dealers I was able to get $3,000 off MSRP, a $700 Costco Card, and I used $1,500 of my GM Card points.

Other than the initial dead, stranded, tow to dealer, week in the shop to replace the 12V battery and the ECM2 it has been great and I just really enjoy driving it. Much more so than the 2013 Volt.

I have not ventured into the mountains yet but plan too. Waiting on the new winter tire/wheel package to get in. Hopefully Tuesday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts