Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update: I found a deal on a used set of Michelin energy x tires. After installing them all of my problems went away. The tracking problems are gone and the ride is significantly better. I was also never able to get over about 205 on the GOM with the old tires. It now shows 238 on a full charge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a used 2017 Premier about 3 weeks ago, and it came with mixed Michelins and Sumitomos. Boy they sucked. Squealed at every turn, even the slightest curve on the road. The Sumitomos also made a loud rumbling noise when driven at slow speeds. The Sumitomos were also fairly new, from the tread depth I could read. I decided to go ahead and get a new set entirely. Vehicle had 44K miles on it. Replaced them with a set of Vogue Signature Vs. I've never driven these tires before, but I have to admit I like them a lot. Like everyone else, I took about a 10% range hit when I replaced the old tires, but the handling is a lot better. I live in CA where the seasons are mild and winter tires are not needed. 60,000 mile warranty, but I suspect I will replace them before I reach that milestone.

View attachment 27253
How are the Signatures holding up and treating you? I'm close to pulling to trigger on a set of my own and would appreciate any additional insights you have since your last post!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts