Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to a plugshare note:

Dear EV drivers,

Due to station upgrade work, the Hope DCFC will be unavailable from March 8th, 2018 to March 23rd, 2018.

Service update from Powertech on behalf of BC Hydro
Good news. A critical piece in filling the gaps in the Interior charging infrastructure.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A small city about 2 hours east of Vancouver BC. Because of geography and the international border, it's near the merging of three important highways into the province's interior.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hope DCFC

I was in Hope Tuesday March 13. There was a crew finishing the base for a DCFC. Worker said they hoped to have charger finished within 2 weeks.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
The Hope DC Fast Charger seems to be operational now - there are some successful charging session comments from CCS users.

And it looks like the Kamloops charger is in the middle of being upgraded with CCS compatibility as well.

And not only that, but there are a few new DC Fast Chargers that have popped up in Vancouver itself.

I love that we're getting quite a comprehensive fast charging infrastructure throughout southern BC!

·
Registered
676 Posts
It's called the "Hope DCFC" because the town it's in is called "Hope".

Hope BC
HA! I'll go ya one better... my oldest daughter is named Hope (after the move The Postman)... she started talking at a really early age and really hasn't stopped since. The tagline on my email says "Where there is silence there is no Hope." She's 18 now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.