Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the car since January. Did the free trial run with Sirius then told them I wasn't interested. After service was stopped, when I started my car the radio defaulted to a Station 0 which was nothing but an ad to get me to reenroll. I would then change the radio station to what I wanted. I deleted the Station 0 and didn't get the ads for awhile but now it is coming back again. When I start my radio, I get an ad from Sirius. How can I make it stop?!

This sort of thing really bothers me...

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
If you turn the car off with, for example, an FM radio station playing, doesn't it start back up again with the same station?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hit the OnStar button

I've had the car since January. Did the free trial run with Sirius then told them I wasn't interested. After service was stopped, when I started my car the radio defaulted to a Station 0 which was nothing but an ad to get me to reenroll. I would then change the radio station to what I wanted. I deleted the Station 0 and didn't get the ads for awhile but now it is coming back again. When I start my radio, I get an ad from Sirius. How can I make it stop?!.
Hit the Onstar button and talk to the operator. Likely they will put you in contact with SiriusXM, and you will find out if this can be stopped altogether. I have talked to OnStar about SiriusXM, when my trial ran out, they connected me to SiriusXM and everything was sorted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts