Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to join the tribe. Just snagged me a 2023 Bolt EUV 2LT with most of the options I wanted...and none I didn't, although I had to go to LA to find it on a lot that wasn't spoken for. Paid a little bit of a premium over MSRP but for peace of mind in getting the full tax credit and CA state rebate and less anxiety of missing out, it's done and I'm not looking back. :cool:

· Registered
2021 Bolt Premier
5,483 Posts
Nice to join the tribe. Just snagged me a 2023 Bolt EUV 2LT with most of the options I wanted...and none I didn't, although I had to go to LA to find it on a lot that wasn't spoken for. Paid a little bit of a premium over MSRP but for peace of mind in getting the full tax credit and CA state rebate and less anxiety of missing out, it's done and I'm not looking back. :cool:
Welcome!

Enjoy the full range, pretty much year-round.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did the cloth interior…in general I prefer leather, but really don’t care for the blue that was offered. So maybe I’ll cover them or get new seats.
This had an interesting combination of features…cloth seats, but full safety package, leather wrapped, heated steering wheel and all that comes with that, lighted charging port. The only thing it didn’t have that would’ve been nice is the adaptive cruise control, but not that big of a deal.
I’d like to wrap the piano black on the interior with wood grain vinyl.

· Registered
2021 Bolt Premier
5,483 Posts
Welcome!

Enjoy the full range, pretty much year-round.

· Registered
843 Posts
I did the cloth interior…in general I prefer leather, but really don’t care for the blue that was offered. So maybe I’ll cover them or get new seats.
This had an interesting combination of features…cloth seats, but full safety package, leather wrapped, heated steering wheel and all that comes with that, lighted charging port. The only thing it didn’t have that would’ve been nice is the adaptive cruise control, but not that big of a deal.
I’d like to wrap the piano black on the interior with wood grain vinyl.
Are you sure that is a 2LT? I though cloth interiors were only in 1LT and all 2LTs had leather.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you sure that is a 2LT? I though cloth interiors were only in 1LT and all 2LTs had leather.
I think you are correct...the EUV trim naming convention is a mystery to me—if you do the "build your own" function on the website there only "LT", "Premier" and "Redline"—no mention of a "2LT". Leather is offered as part of the Convenience package, which in turn requires both the Confidence and Comfort packages...so I'm guessing an EUV with all 3 is considered a "2LT". My EUV has the Confidence and Comfort packages and the lighted charging port (which is a dealer installed option).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts