Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
You definitely do not have to finance through GM to get the 9k and 1k off for a 2021. Stay away from that dealer that you talked to.... If they will lie about that... Imagine what other shady things they are willing to do.
They didn’t specifically say it was for the GM 9k/1k “cash” but that I had to finance to receive their total discounted price...so must be a loan kickback that they get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
They didn’t specifically say it was for the GM 9k/1k “cash” but that I had to finance to receive their total discounted price...so must be a loan kickback that they get.
Financing through the Stealership, gives them too much leverage. Best to get financing somewhere else, like a pre approval check. Then call around and offer them a OTD amount. Eventually, one will take it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think the answer is no..... but I'm not currently a Costco member If I join right now will I get the discount?
The closest Costco is on the other side of town from me so I've never had the desire to be a member.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think the answer is no..... but I'm not currently a Costco member If I join right now will I get the discount?
The closest Costco is on the other side of town from me so I've never had the desire to be a member.
The answer is no, unfortunately. You had to be a member before 3/1/21. I learned the hard way too. The only way around it if you have a household member or someone you know who is a member before 3/1/21 and is willing to purchase the car with you (some dealers told me they only need the Costco number and promotion certificate code that’s issued to the member). Or if there is a new Costco near you that is just opening its doors after 3/1. Or you can take a gamble and join for $60/year and hope they run this promotion again in the future. I joined after 3/1 anyway because Costco has some other benefits and discounts on all kinds of stuff. If I’m able to save $3k on a Bolt in the future that’s worth it...but completely unpredictable.

·
Registered
442 Posts
2021 Premier with Convenience and Comfort packages
One-Pay $6874 (OTD) for 30K mi / 36 mon. Also applied for CVRP rebate
Discounts: Costco, Supplier, Loyalty
2021 Premier with Convenience and Comfort packages
One-Pay $6874 (OTD) for 30K mi / 36 mon. Also applied for CVRP rebate
Discounts: Costco, Supplier, Loyalty
Does that include sales tax?

Paul

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ok, I purchased a 2020 Premier with DCFC, driver confidence 2, Infotainment package, and black bow ties on March 31st 2021. The MSRP is $43,975.

$2100 dealership discount, GM incentives, Costco, and Clean Fuel Rewards instant incentives added up to $18,600.

Add CA sales tax, registration, doc fees, and OTD came to $29,375.

I think I got a pretty good deal on a fully loaded Premier 🤑

I am applying for an additional $6500 in various CA state EV rebates. Plus one more I haven’t looked at yet 😀

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok, I purchased a 2020 Premier with DCFC, driver confidence 2, Infotainment package, and black bow ties on March 31st 2021. The MSRP is $43,975.

Add CA sales tax, registration, doc fees, and OTD came to $29,375.

I think I got a pretty good deal on a fully loaded Premier 🤑
Congrats!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2021 Premier in Kinetic Blue

MSRP: $44,180
GM Rebate: $10,000 ($9,000 + 1,000)
Costco Rebate: $3,000
Dealer Discount : $4,165

Vehicle price: $27,015

OTD is $27,400 (No sales tax, doc/reg is $385) No EV Credits.

·
Registered
14 Posts
2021 Premier in Kinetic Blue

MSRP: $44,180
GM Rebate: $10,000 ($9,000 + 1,000)
Costco Rebate: $3,000
Dealer Discount : $4,165

Vehicle price: $27,015

OTD is $27,400 (No sales tax, doc/reg is $385) No EV Credits.
Congrats! Great deal. Where are you located?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called Quirk Chevrolet in Braintree MA, which some people have mentioned getting good deals at earlier in this thread. Unfortunately their online price assumes a $3000 Costco member discount, which I don't have. I asked if they would negotiate down to the online price anyway, and they said no. So I guess without the Costco deal the OTD price is ~$26500 for a plain 2021 LT with comfort package only. Disappointing, since I see user Cakebatter got their online price two weeks ago without Costco discount.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up a 2021 Premier for $26.3k before taxes and registration. Those ran another $1700 but I am also eligible for a $2.5k EV rebate from Delaware so effectively $25.5k OTD. Purchased in Maryland.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 2021 Premier in Black with the Driver Confidence, Audio package, and all weather floor mats in Maryland.

Negotiated $28K even OTD - I think vehicle price was just below $25K before TTL.

1021 - 1040 of 1071 Posts