Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1061 - 1071 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone found any good deals in New York state?

I'm in the Rochester area and I'm trying to find a dealer that can match Mayse here. NY has a $2k "Drive Clean" rebate, so I'd prefer to buy within the state.

I'd like to find a well equipped 2020 LT for around $23k before tax, license, Costco, and NY rebate.
If you purchase in KY - you may get a 2021 LT (Nightfall Grey- Driver confidence II/Comfort Convenience) for 22.3k, either pick it up in person or have it delivered at $1/mile, try Sutherland Chevy in Nicholasville KY- Matt . I negotiated before opting for my Premiers.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Has anyone found any good deals in New York state?

I'm in the Rochester area and I'm trying to find a dealer that can match Mayse here. NY has a $2k "Drive Clean" rebate, so I'd prefer to buy within the state.

I'd like to find a well equipped 2020 LT for around $23k before tax, license, Costco, and NY rebate.
You better act fast; if you're considering buying from Mayse. I only see one LT listed on their site. and Costco discount runs out on May 3. That's my contract w/ Mayse in post #1056 above. Dealer would have added $1K for shipping if we chose delivery to northern New Jersey. But we have plenty of vacation days; one way airfare was $333 per person. So we're picking up in person. :)

After Costco discount; you're looking at under $21K:

·
Registered
68 Posts
😁😂😂😂
52 panel solar array, "Net metering" is under threat in KY, had to install it before they change the rules here.
Ah, I see.

Better to go big and have more than you need than not have enough later one I suppose. I have a 7.2KW system which more than covered my usage, thinking I could expand later whenever I picked up an EV. It turns out in my case that expansion would be a bit pricier than I had anticipated. I would have been better off just getting a larger system up front, even though there are no special advantages to producing more power in my state.

Live and learn. :p

·
Registered
'20 Bolt Premium
11 Posts
Just picked up my '20 Premier earlier today and feel like I did pretty good considering I am not a Costco member.

Will post a separate thread once I get some good pics of it with my other Chevy... :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is the Costco $3000 discount over, or did it get renewed again?
Looks like it’s over, unfortunately. I finished my purchase on Friday, just in time.

Edit: Good new is that GM increased the “bonus cash” to $3000 on the 2021 and $4000 on 2020 models. (a $2k increase, so almost as good as the $3k Costco deal, but everyone qualifies.)

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Bolt LT, Cajun Red
575 Posts
Yes, in my area anyway, Chevy has $9,000 plus $3,000 bonus cash. plus any other rebates you might qualify for. But no more Costco rebate.
So, it still comes down to how much the dealer will take off the price beyond that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2020s are hard to find... Especially the fully loaded premier. Who wants a premier without Driver Confidence II and Infotainment Package? Let's not even get into the colors. Puente Hills Chevrolet has a handful of 2020s that they aren't interested in selling and want to hold onto them until the battery warranty expires.

1061 - 1071 of 1071 Posts