Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my car plugged into a 30 amp EVSE and could not for the life of me ADD an electric rate schedule. My car shows two (on and off peak). It originally showed three schedules, but I wiped one out. How on earth can I add a row to the rate schedule display? I've read pages 128 and 129 in the manual. Here's a screen shot from the manual below of the screen I'm trying to edit. THanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
You need to alter the stop or start time of one of the existing time periods in order to insert a new one. The Bolt’s computer looks at the schedule and checks to see if all 24 hours of the day have a rate associated. No open time periods, no ability to insert a new rate.

You might need to delete the existing schedule and setup a new one for simplicity’s sake.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion.... but I tried that. I changed the PEAK time to 7am to 9am, supposing it would leave a "hole" in the schedule, but instead it modified the balance of the time in the OFF PEAK setting. I had assumed it was just as simple as you suggest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts