Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Full disclosure i haven't bought a Bolt hopefully looking to get one before the end of 2017. Found this place wanting to get inside knowledge of the car.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome aboard. Any and all questions are welcome. Most of us are only slightly more experienced in the Bolt than you will be upon purchase. I learn something new each day (and 75% of it comes from this Forum).

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
We welcome everyone and the forum is just a treasure trove of information and drive reviews from members. Have you seen a Bolt at a dealership yet?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately no, as they are still quite rare here in NC. The ones I have been eyeing are all in Virginia. There are a few Premiers here in NC but none close to me and I want the LT with those two big packages comfort and convenience and driver confidence plus DC charging of course.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi NC. Did you get your Bolt yet? I am picking mine up Tuesday! I haven?t seen any around Winston-Salem as yet though I know there will be at least one other just like mine because the dealer sold an identical Bolt this past Tuesday.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, not yet unfortunately. Have some house projects to pay for first I hope hope hope to be in a Bolt by the end of the year though. Seeing some good deals on Autotrader for Bolt in Virginia though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts