Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Everything about that shop looks pretty cool to me! Freaking wood and auto shop mecca tucked into a relatively small space from the looks of it!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Ignorant question: how do you get into the Bolt? The side clearance looks pretty narrow and if it's on lifts, how stable is it to shove/wiggle yourself into the Bolt?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything about that shop looks pretty cool to me! Freaking wood and auto shop mecca tucked into a relatively small space from the looks of it!
Thanks, it a bit of a mess right now. I haven?t done my fall clean and organize. I do a lot of fun stuff back there!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ignorant question: how do you get into the Bolt? The side clearance looks pretty narrow and if it's on lifts, how stable is it to shove/wiggle yourself into the Bolt?
It looks more narrow than it is. There is actually lots of room to open the doors. But yes the shop is pretty cluttered right now. I?m just starting a project to build a 13.4 foot electric boat and I have a lot of wood and saws pinching my space. The area is usually much cleaner and tidier!

In case you?re curious I?m building a GlenL Amp Eater from plans. It will have a 1/2hp 36VDC drive with about 8 hours of runtime! Attached is a picture of someone else?s build.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just kidding. This will probably be the last really warm day around here so I have the Bolt up on the lift putting on the snow tires.
Where are Jacking points on the Bolt? Can you make a picture?
I want to use my old jack to lift it but cant see the points.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts