Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone who knows anything about my experience. On my new 2023 Bolt EV purchased in November, I had a one month free trial of Connected Services. I somehow got the state of charge to appear on the navigation screen (Maps + I believe) at my destination. Used this for two long drives, and the state of charge updated during the trip, as it does on the Route Planner on the My Chevrolet phone app. But I had this on the car's screen!

Then poof, my free trial was over. I thought about it for a month then decided to purchase the subscription, but I now cannot get this awesome feature to repeat itself. I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about at GM and I'm starting to feel crazy, but two of us in the car saw this for sure. Maybe I have it slightly wrong and it was the MyChevrolet app route planner that I got to appear on the car's screen? I was sure it was Maps+, but I can't find anything about this online. Did I get some kind of beta version by mistake?

· Registered
3,582 Posts
When you use the MyChevrolet app route planner, at the end of the sequence, you are asked to chose between Maps and Google Maps to show the trip on the infotainment. When you are driving following a route planned in MyChevrolet app, indeed, at certain points of the trip (when changing directions for example) you do see the info about the SOC, if I remember correctly.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have just tried doing this in my car, on both Apple and Google Maps with no luck. Any other info you can share? A photo of what you see on your screen when you do this? All ideas and help appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts