Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new Chevy Bolt at Fremont Chevrolet today. I got the same great deal Steve Wozniak did (MSRP). At least I got a fully charged battery. First impression of the sound system (Bose) not equal to my 2003 Jetta Monsoon system, but it has lots of whizzo features and the Apple Play and Siri navigated me back to Berkeley without incident. Somehow, it arrived earlier than the dealership expected, since I didn't order until Dec 20. Anyway, the purchasing went in a very straight forward way since I paid MSRP and cash. Next up getting a Level 2 (240 V 32 A) charging system made by Chargepoint and ordered from Amazon.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mine came in too, to Rydell. Waiting on Shipacardirect to assign a trucker to pick it up. Been sitting at dealership about 2 days now. Got OnStar activated, and can see they have it fully charged up...advantage of not picking it up same day as it arrives! So can track it to Georgia.

·
Registered
979 Posts
24 days from order to delivery ? Very fortunate ! Fremont must have had a sold order already in system that got juggled in your favor.

I ordered infotainment pkg also. Despite likelihood it’s a 600% profit maker. Thinking any little improvement in sound is worthwhile in an otherwise noiseless vehicle. And not wanting to tear into it with aftermarket equipment, yet.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine just came in - picking it up now!!! What a long wait. I think the worst part was seeing all the Bolts coming in non-pre-ordered. People coming in off the street and buying them before I got mine.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
According to the Chevy distribution plan, you may have to wait until some time in July before they start delivering Bolts to North Bay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got my Bolt

Mine just came in - picking it up now!!! What a long wait. I think the worst part was seeing all the Bolts coming in non-pre-ordered. People coming in off the street and buying them before I got mine.
Picked my Bolt up today - finally. A beautiful red Premiere.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Picked my Bolt up today - finally. A beautiful red Premiere.
Nice! The red is crazy good looking on this car. I am still undecided on color for my Bolt. My favorite color is orange, but the Bolt's orange is really kind of amber and I'd like something a bit darker. The red looks really, really good, but I've had several red cars and red is getting really common these days. The Kinetic Blue looks really, really good too, but I've never been a blue guy, but maybe this time??

Oh... I wish the choice were clear for me!! If only Chevy had stuck with the orange they put on the original concept car, then it would have been a no question slam dunk for me. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts