Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV LT
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. I actually saw a promotional video for the Bolt that I didn't specifically search for. Was watching a YouTube video that played a commercial what seemed like every 2 minutes, and out of the blue was one of those short promo videos Chevy did a while back. Specifically the one that begins with the question "do I need to put gas in it?" or something to that effect. About freakin time they promote the car!

·
Registered
782 Posts
you must be confused - that would mean the oil aligned old world company of General Motors spent money to sell a car they consider a distraction from their core business and turned out better than any of their internal politics were meant to allow…

go back to sleep, you're dreaming, you didn't see an "ad" - you dreamed you saw an ad about a product that no one has ever seen....it's all an illusion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
GM: lots of electric miles

I believethat GM vehicles have logged more electric miles than vehicles built by that self-proclaimed electric car company, Tesla. Who is now being sued by just about everybody for some corporate corruption or fraudulent practice or employee bamboozlement or other, after getting fined a couple hundred million dollars for defrauding solar panel customers. It's a story as old as the hills - greed, greed, greed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts