Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats! Love the color! Had ours prox 3 months now. View attachment 47195
I was able to stop the dealership from mounting my front plate. I use a plate holder that does not drill holes and uses the front grill with tension springs ... looks cleaner in my opinion... sly bracket if anyone is interested and can catch the dealer before the drill the holes. Sly Brackets - No-drill Front License Plate Bracket Holder Mounts For All Car Types - East To Install - No Holes - No Drills

·
Registered
2021 Bolt Premier
4,856 Posts
I was able to stop the dealership from mounting my front plate. I use a plate holder that does not drill holes and uses the front grill with tension springs ... looks cleaner in my opinion... sly bracket if anyone is interested and can catch the dealer before the drill the holes. Sly Brackets - No-drill Front License Plate Bracket Holder Mounts For All Car Types - East To Install - No Holes - No Drills
"...uses the front grill with tension springs..."

Sounds easy to steal.

·
Registered
Ordered 23 EUV Prem RedLine, 19 Audi Q7, 08 Mustang GT Vert.
116 Posts
That's awesome 😎. We just picked up a Bright Blue Bolt EUV yesterday for our trade repurchase. It's not a Redline though, but after seeing your pic, I'm really looking forward to putting my snow tires on, as they are on black wheels. I'm not looking forward to winter though. 🥶
View attachment 47215
Those look very similar to the Sparco Assetto Garas I had on white Mazda CX-5. Completely changed the look of the car for the better. I think once they go on your Blue Bolt you might want to keep the winter gear on for good.

·
Registered
2023 EUV Premier Bright Blue
1,842 Posts
Those look very similar to the Sparco Assetto Garas I had on white Mazda CX-5. Completely changed the look of the car for the better. I think once they go on your Blue Bolt you might want to keep the winter gear on for good.
That's exactly what they are! I bought them back in 2011 for the snow tires on my Cruze. They looked nice in contrast to the Summit White.

When we got our 2021 Bolt 1.5 years ago, I was in need of winter wheels for it. At the same time, both sets of tires on my Cruze needed replacement and I don't drive that car much anymore. So I put CrossClimate 2s on the stock Eco wheels for all year around. That freed up the Sparcos for the Bolt EV. Now they will go on our EUV.

They looked great on our Cayenne Orange Bolt.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT - Kinetic Blue
275 Posts
I bought an ID4 in Feb 2022. Got lucky and found on the lot. Now I am looking to buy a Bolt EUV as our 2nd EV. I am trying to decide between this blue and the red. Probably go with Red since my ID4 is blue
I went the opposite way, we got our 2021 Bolt first, and we are now waiting on our ID.4 as the second vehicle (estimated 12/22-2/23).

·
Registered
516 Posts
I ordered a VW ID.4 back in January and cancelled the order after congress changed the EV rebate and my dealer estimated I wouldn't see it until sometime next year.
Now I am super happy with my new Bolt EUV! Chevy is footing the bill for the 240 outlet in the garage, I have $20,000 left in the bank and my insurance agent says I would have been paying double for the ID.4. My only issue is that my wife (who was reluctant to get an EV) loves it so much I haven't gotten to drive it to work yet!
Thanks for all the great info on the forum!

View attachment 47173
My Fave color!! Good choice.... I had to get my wife a Volt, so She could share in the "movement" ... LOL

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's awesome 😎. We just picked up a Bright Blue Bolt EUV yesterday for our trade repurchase. It's not a Redline though, but after seeing your pic, I'm really looking forward to putting my snow tires on, as they are on black wheels. I'm not looking forward to winter though. 🥶
View attachment 47215
do you know if the ev and euv wheels are exactly the same?? for 2022+

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I had placed an order for an ID4 in early May, which got bumped to a '23 order, which meant a price hike and some crazy color "choices." I decided to order an EUV while waiting, got more and more interested in the Bolt, then got called when a 2022 had the battery replaced and was available. Last Saturday we test drove it, then drove it home. Premier, white, with sun 'n sound package. I'm loving it!

·
Registered
2023 EUV Premier Bright Blue
1,842 Posts
do you know if the ev and euv wheels are exactly the same?? for 2022+
I think they are different, and each one has different wheels depending on the trim level too. The EUV even has black wheels on the Redline package model.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts