Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
301 - 320 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
In the same boat except my approval to ship just started a week ago. Geez another 4 to 6+ weeks till it gets to the dealer.
Is that for the 23? if so not bad, if not grrrr. couldn't remember if you went 23 after the 22 loss. May the forth be with us :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm waiting on an MSRP Swap with a vehicle that is delayed in transit (sitting in Ohio). How do I find out if the battery swap has been done on this vehicle? The normal VIN decoder say the VIN is invalid.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
RC told me that the reason my car shipped ahead of offer was that it was considered just a regular dealer order.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm waiting on an MSRP Swap with a vehicle that is delayed in transit (sitting in Ohio). How do I find out if the battery swap has been done on this vehicle? The normal VIN decoder say the VIN is invalid.
The ones setting in Ohio have the new batteries they have been using for replacements. Those were NOV run bolts they planned on using for these swaps.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
Had to send RC an updated copy of my loan info so he can proceed. We gave up waiting on my loan co to say if they would do the SOC so just going with a standard trade repurchase and get a new loan. RC said to give "quality" 5-8 bd to get offer back, I sign, then about a week for the packet to arrive at dealer, sign again and be DONE!

·
Registered
2021Bolt
678 Posts
Is that for the 23? if so not bad, if not grrrr. couldn't remember if you went 23 after the 22 loss. May the forth be with us :)
My dealer tagged one of the nov 22’s. Got a offer 3 weeks ago that I signed. About 3700$ of credit too me. That is after a aprox 2300$ deduction for miles. So you should do good.
And I will be giving my 21 with over 19000 miles on it

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
My dealer tagged one of the nov 22’s. Got a offer 3 weeks ago that I signed. About 3700$ of credit too me. That is after a aprox 2300$ deduction for miles. So you should do good.
And I will be giving my 21 with over 19000 miles on it
OK, not bad :). I will say that with my low mileage driving that as usual for me, my "lightly" used cars are seriously ones someone would want. I traded in my 16 Fiesta ST that I bought new after 3.5 yrs with 11k on it.
My current EV just past a babied 3k. Now that mine is going to a regular trade repurchase I should have aprox 3k going towards my loan balance so that will help.
Just had the warm fuzzy feeling knowing my car is there, (and I touched it:eek:) :)
Hope to be DONE with this mess in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK, not bad :). I will say that with my low mileage driving that as usual for me, my "lightly" used cars are seriously ones someone would want. I traded in my 16 Fiesta ST that I bought new after 3.5 yrs with 11k on it.
My current EV just past a babied 3k. Now that mine is going to a regular trade repurchase I should have aprox 3k going towards my loan balance so that will help.
Just had the warm fuzzy feeling knowing my car is there, (and I touched it:eek:) :)
Hope to be DONE with this mess in a couple weeks.
I have an MSRP Swap approved for my 2017 Bolt EV Premier that currently has 92,000 miles on it. Getting full MSRP of the car and after a swap to a 2022 Bolt EUV Premier I'm getting back about $2700. My "closing date" was March 30th, when all the paperwork arrived at the dealer. Just waiting (and waiting, and waiting, and waiting) for the car to be delivered to the dealer so I can complete the transaction. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
Thanks mostly to the plant shutdown my order took from November 7 to May 9 to arrive at dealer . Could not imagine the pain of waiting on an order for something that was actually in production the whole time....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks mostly to the plant shutdown my order took from November 7 to May 9 to arrive at dealer . Could not imagine the pain of waiting on an order for something that was actually in production the whole time....
I've just been told I need to start over when they start building 2023 models. Bummer. Hopefully it won't be too long. Anyone else get this message? Seems like most of the 2022 EUV's being delivered are already spoken for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put an order in for a 2022 EUV on April 15 which I thought went through. A couple weeks later I was told they aren't building anymore 2022's and since they aren't building the 2023's yet our GM rep said to cancel and start over when production resumes.

·
Registered
2021Bolt
678 Posts
I put an order in for a 2022 EUV on April 15 which I thought went through. A couple weeks later I was told they aren't building anymore 2022's and since
They totally wasted your time. I had a order for a 22 put in about 1.5 to 2 weeks after LITE2/Gary in Nov and it was canceled in about March. Ordered a Blue one just like he got.
Thankfully my Dealer was able to tag one of the last 22 nov EUV’s

and yes I had to restart a case to get a chance at the 23’s. But not needed as Dealer found the 22

·
Registered
2021Bolt
678 Posts
I have an MSRP Swap approved for my 2017 Bolt EV Premier that currently has 92,000 miles on it. Getting full MSRP of the car and after a swap to a 2022 Bolt EUV Premier I'm getting back about $2700. My "closing date" was March
What a deal. The 2nd highest mileage I have heard of here
Congrads

At least the paperwork got there first before the car gets there. Not sure that will happen for me as tracking car shipping is really hit or miss

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
Today my RC got the last piece of info he needed from my dealer(dealer fees) and said he should have my case sent to "quality" today, 3-5 BD to get offer back from them then he sends it to me to sign then sends it with mock bill of sale to dealer to sign then all sent to "closing" and RC is done with my case. Closing sends the final packet to dealer, I go sign off ( and get new loan) and swap cars.
Getting close.

As for my current Bolt, it's in the dealer service now for an issue that happened 2 days ago, would not go into any "gear", just the same thing you would see if you tried to shift to drive without having brake pedal pressed, but I was. Figures, couldn't wait like 2 weeks to do that...

301 - 320 of 331 Posts