Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
321 - 331 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
Should have but again the dealer slowed things down... Not sending requested info. just found out today.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #323 ·
It was kinda funny, My sales guy said today for me to keep my RC "on things" to keep this on track LOL! The ONLY hold ups I have had in this whole thing has been my dealer (especially the Nov tagging issue dealing with the inept guy at the dealership) and trying to get my loan bank to agree to the SOC ( I gave up on).
My RC (Phillip) has just been awesome and on it the whole time! My RC and I have laughed a LOT about my dealership, that is a sad thing, but just had too.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
Let me add,
I now have 2 Bolts sitting at my dealer.
My current that wouldn't shift to drive (but they say worked there after being towed) and my swap 22 that I can't have till all the paperwork goes through in a couple weeks most likely.
Now burning gas driving the wifes 21 Ford Escape. I find it SO crude now, not just the fact of ICE but the engine vibrations, shifting,no regen, just Ewww!
Yes, I am now an EV addict!

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
My car did that once when I shifted to rev to fast. Let it sit for awhile and it was ok on restart.
Thanks but I never shift quick on startup, let the system boot well. I shut'er down and waited, no help. I pulled the 12v-, no help. Took wifes car, that worked.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·
Rc has sent my file to "quality" Now waiting the 3-5 BD to hear from them. So next week I should get offer and by the next week should be done.
So wanting to get this done, then I will shut up about it :love:

·
Super Moderator
2020 Chevrolet Bolt
3,509 Posts
Rc has sent my file to "quality" Now waiting the 3-5 BD to hear from them. So next week I should get offer and by the next week should be done.
So wanting to get this done, then I will shut up about it :love:
Ha! Counting up how many posts you've made on this, I wonder what the percentage would be of all your posts? ;)

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
Sorry but I get all happy when I hear that something is gonna happen just to find out later that something else held it up.:(

321 - 331 of 331 Posts