Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

361 - 380 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all - I've read through the thread and super helpful! My question is regarding timing. I just am getting passed to the repurchase team today, how far out am I looking before I am able to pick a car to swap into? I realize I need to provide them my lease, they need to contact my host etc. Thank you

When did you initially contact Concierge? I just did last week and am trying to get a better feel for more recent requests. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would start looking for a dealer to host the swap now.
I found a dealer who will host the swap, but says it needs to be a new order car/truck (eg can't be something that is pending delivery or on the lot). Does this make sense? How long does it take to get a brand new car once I order one? Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
I found a dealer who will host the swap, but says it needs to be a new order car/truck (eg can't be something that is pending delivery or on the lot). Does this make sense? How long does it take to get a brand new car once I order one? Thanks
Yes. A lot of dealers don't have a lot of inventory (on lot or in-transit). Custom orders typically takes a few months from start to delivery.

·
Registered
2021Bolt to 2022EUV
875 Posts
New orders will probably have to be 23’’s or a few 22’s that may be around. You need to talk to your GM rep, if they are allowing 23 orders. This may have changed.

Are they still starting new swaps? A lot of conflicting info on this

Didn’t the dealer tell you what he can order?

My experiences may be old news now

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
After 2 weeks in I have to say that I miss the center console of the pre 22 Bolts. They had an easier shifter and more storage. I love the new 22 but the shifter sucks, SO not intuitive. About the same as making cars all touch screen, just wrong.

Reactions: JoeFont

·
Registered
2021Bolt to 2022EUV
875 Posts
After 2 weeks in I have to say that I miss the center console of the pre 22 Bolts. They had an easier shifter and more storage. I love the new 22 but the shifter sucks, SO not intuitive. About the same as making cars all touch screen, just wrong.
There is still a slot where a stick shift could maybe go. Don’t know why they left that there

·
Registered
40 Posts
I miss the old home screen on my 2017 Premier. I liked having the audio info, charge information, and clock all on one screen. The home screen on the 2022 EUV just plain sucks and it can't be customized. About the only complaint I have on the new car so far, so all in all, pretty good!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I miss the old home screen on my 2017 Premier. I liked having the audio info, charge information, and clock all on one screen. The home screen on the 2022 EUV just plain sucks and it can't be customized. About the only complaint I have on the new car so far, so all in all, pretty good!
That was one of the 1st thing I noticed. I do miss the old home screen too.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Nov build
7,847 Posts
My homescreen has audio, phone, and NAV. What does people without in-car NAV get?

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Well I got some "steps" to do the setup of the Qmerit deal from an EV coceirgrge that I have been working with for the last 2weeks, printed them and went to my dealer armed for battle, just to find the guy at the desk happily and "mostly easily" took care of setting up the outlet install, whoe'd a thunk it! SO much time wasted with dealing with them on the phone getting bounced to the next idiot.
Have now done all my work online with Qmerit and waiting for their reply from an installer.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
Sucks that I paid $400 extra for the same color that my wifes Escape came with for no charge.(n)

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sucks that I paid $400 extra for the same color that my wifes Escape came with for no charge.(n)
How do you like the escape? I was trying to get a phev one 2 yrs ago when were expecting our 1st born, but couldn't find one anywhere. Wife ended up with the new Outback instead.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
I would have LOVED a PHEV version, but at the time for the $ she got her regular 1.5 gasser. For now it all works.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I love my white :)

Did you at least get the email that says your dealer put in the order and the credit is coming?

·
Registered
2021Bolt to 2022EUV
875 Posts
I love my white :)

Did you at least get the email that says your dealer put in the order and the credit is coming?
White is ok it’s growing on me

I have the car. The dealer is waiting for the check from GM. Supposed to be in this week. I did not know GM had one last Chance to mess with us

·
Registered
251 Posts
White is ok it’s growing on me

I have the car. The dealer is waiting for the check from GM. Supposed to be in this week. I did not know GM had one last Chance to mess with us
I meant the evgo credit. Did they at least put in the order and your credit should be coming soon?

·
Registered
2021Bolt to 2022EUV
875 Posts
I meant the evgo credit. Did they at least put in the order and your credit should be coming soon?
Oh
Yes. Got email says it’s coming. But has not come for week and half.
May need to call EV rep or somone. Dealer sent it in three times

361 - 380 of 384 Posts