Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Wow your EUV is already getting a battery swap.
No... my comment was in response to MDBolt's post about his newly ordered vehicle being stuck at 1100 status. My EUV that I ordered (as an intended VIN for a MSRP swap) is also stuck in that same status.

My 2019 Korea battery EV is going in for it's battery swap next week... meaning I will no longer be eligible for a swap to the EUV I ordered. :(

·
Premium Member
2,451 Posts
No... my comment was in response to MDBolt's post about his newly ordered vehicle being stuck at 1100 status. My EUV that I ordered (as an intended VIN for a MSRP swap) is also stuck in that same status.

My 2019 Korea battery EV is going in for it's battery swap next week... meaning I will no longer be eligible for a swap to the EUV I ordered. :(
So you don't want to wait for the EUV and are getting the swap done instead?

·
Registered
450 Posts
So you don't want to wait for the EUV and are getting the swap done instead?
There's a lot more to it than that... I'd prefer to wait for the EUV, but I've had gm fronting the bill for a rental since I'm unable to make my daily commute under the restrictions for charging limitations. I was told I could have one or the other, and which ever came first is the route gm was going to follow.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Well, the wait just got longer today...
I DO appreciate that GM is putting battery replacements at the front of the line for the more suspect cars and all I can guess is that they decided that they could not keep up with battery replacements and/or could make more $ making more $$$ trucks per chip allocations.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Todays "CHAT" gave me this:

The case number 9-*** related to your repurchase concern was handled by GM Business Resource Center, their phone number is 866-802-6625.

This is not only a new "dept name " that I'm used to but a new phone # and new case # than what I was told last contact.
Hope this is good news.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts

The case number 9-*** related to your repurchase concern was handled by GM Business Resource Center, their phone number is 866-802-6625.

This is not only a new "dept name " that I'm used to but a new phone # and new case # than what I was told last contact.
Hope this is good news.
Are you moving backwards? The buyback case number should be 6 digits, right?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
That's what has me SO f'ed up. I have/or had a 6digit that I was given and told the "chat" but keep getting run around....
I would just try to confirm that your 6-digit number is still valid. I think you should have both a long number for the EV Concierge and a 6-digit for the Repurchase people. I don't think the 6-digit is a replacement for the long one.

·
Registered
2020 Bolt AZ that has been repurchased
95 Posts
That's what has me SO f'ed up. I have/or had a 6digit that I was given and told the "chat" but keep getting run around....
Call 866-802-6625 and confirm your 6 digit number. That is the correct dept for the actual repurchase coordinator. They will tell if you have a final person assigned to your case or if you are in a queue with a lot of people in front of you.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 · (Edited)
Call 866-802-6625 and confirm your 6 digit number. That is the correct dept for the actual repurchase coordinator. They will tell if you have a final person assigned to your case or if you are in a queue with a lot of people in front of you.
I did just a while ago. Very polite young, and admittedly new girl answered quickly. What I got from her was to confirm that my 6 dig case# is true but I have yet to be placed with a repurchase coordinator and said it might take a while. That's ok I told her, because the plant is down for the rest of the yr so regardless of GM's people, it's gonna be well into 22 before my car is built anyways.
Speaking of build dates:

BTW, That site is updated/changed a LOT

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
I seem to be reading some hints of slowdown on replacements recently. That sucks, I am inline for a new bolt so "I" of course can't wait for the plant to come back online but wonder now if the backlog is the battery supply or the installers?

·
Registered
10 Posts

Hope this is good news.
Did you open a BBB case? Ive had them close my original case after it was progressing and open a new case using the business resource center since I opened a BBB.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Did you open a BBB case? Ive had them close my original case after it was progressing and open a new case using the business resource center since I opened a BBB.
No, no BBB case, just following the normal repurchase.
I am curious of this sites info though:
If the 22's don't restart production till "well into 22" that site has 23's taking orders starting 3/21/22. Would they still build an older model after the new ones start? Yes, I do understand that accepting orders and actually building them is different. Just can't help but thing of it being another excuse for gm to cancel my standing car order because "we ain't making those now"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just can't help but thing of it being another excuse for gm to cancel my standing car order because "we ain't making those now"
This is why I am swapping to an ICE, will then swap back into an EV when they are available. Finally got my repurchase coordinator call last night, she thought 2 weeks for swap paperwork to be done.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts