Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2010 Golf is telling me it's time to go. My daily commute to work is about 23-26 miles one way, depending on which freeway I take. Free charging stations in my building (I think there's about 8 now) and I hear they are installing more soon. I also saw where there is free metered parking in Hermosa Bch and Santa Monica for EVs.

After reading a bunch of posts on this forum, I'd like to know where I can find the best deals in the greater LA/Orange county area. I could seek out dealerships beyond that though. Since I'm more likely to lease (more affordable) than purchase, maybe it won't matter too much who I'm dealing with...but then again.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forums. It's always best to really call around and talk around with different dealerships and see what type of negotiating you can do. Take ones offer and go to the next and see if they can beat it. Albeit, you'll only get so far but sometimes it's also worth heading a good drive out if you can get a decent deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome Electro! Yeah, it's been awhile since I've leased a vehicle so I'm trying to educate myself on the various fees/costs involved as opposed to a purchase. I did a quick online chat with a dealer in Burbank as I saw a $169 + tax 36 month lease on their web site. I received this breakdown in an email later on. I told him I was looking for an LT w/DC charger, but I'm not even sure which particular vehicle he was referring to:

$3250 Down Payment
$595 Acq. Fee
$80 Doc Fee
$350 DMV Fee
$184 1st Month's Payment
$795 Upfront Tax
Total:$5,254 total down/$184 a month tax included for 36 months 10k miles ($199 for 12k miles, $219 for 15k miles)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Electro! Yeah, it's been awhile since I've leased a vehicle so I'm trying to educate myself on the various fees/costs involved as opposed to a purchase. I did a quick online chat with a dealer in Burbank as I saw a $169 + tax 36 month lease on their web site. I received this breakdown in an email later on. I told him I was looking for an LT w/DC charger, but I'm not even sure which particular vehicle he was referring to:

$3250 Down Payment
$595 Acq. Fee
$80 Doc Fee
$350 DMV Fee
$184 1st Month's Payment
$795 Upfront Tax
Total:$5,254 total down/$184 a month tax included for 36 months 10k miles ($199 for 12k miles, $219 for 15k miles)

I am also interested, looking and contacting multiple dealers. The deals always changing, seems to be a little more this month than last.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.