Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2017 Premier using my Iphone it used to show recent calls on the screen or missed calls now when I receive a call in the car it does not show after as recent call or even on the Iphone as recent call. Trying to find a setting that might have changed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Now this symptom is happening in my 2017 LT, also. I am seeing BlueTooth connected, but on the Infotainment phone call list, it says "No Content Available". It normally shows this for a second or two when uploading the data from my Android. But something changed, suddenly, and now the recent calls list is not uploaded. Same thing with and without Android Auto.

Anybody else know of a solution? (I tried clearing data and cache in AA, but I am not sure that's relevant.)

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Now this symptom is happening in my 2017 LT, also. I am seeing BlueTooth connected, but on the Infotainment phone call list, it says "No Content Available". It normally shows this for a second or two when uploading the data from my Android. But something changed, suddenly, and now the recent calls list is not uploaded. Same thing with and without Android Auto.
Are you looking at the list in the infotainment centre's phone screen or in Android Auto's phone app?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts