Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am environmental advocate and a permaculture based organic farmer. I currently own a Smart for Two electric vehicle and a prius. I have a bolt on order and hope to get it by June. I live in Uxbridge Ontario Canada. I belong to the electric vehicle society of Canada and the Toronto Hybrid and Electric vehicle club.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Glad to have you on the forum.
With your environmental efforts and profession, that should go a long way in providing insight on going green beyond automotive since for some of us this is our first major leap.

Does your farm just deal with crop or both crop and livestock?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome Leland Davies, I had a Smart for Two electric vehicle and a Prius at the same time too.

In my experience, You will feel the regen on the Bolt steering wheel just like the smart (if you have that option), but much stronger and only temporarily on (smart steering wheel regen is flipped with each toggle), you will definitely like the Bolts massive energy recapture in the regen at the wheel and on the accelerator pedal.

... I currently own a Smart for Two electric vehicle and a prius. I have a bolt on order and hope to get it by June..

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sweet, I didn't know there was one in a Markham dealer available for test drives. Which one if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts