103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this good?

I wonder if there is any benefit to paying the taxes (not downpayment) to lower
the monthly cost?
3k down 159 /mo 36m/10k
0 down 275 /mo 36m/10k

lookup romeo chevy in kingston NY . Would not let me post link

And since its hard to read, below is there VOLT lease for detail comparison.

2017 CHEVY VOLT
Lease With $3,000 Down For $179/MO For 36 Months
Lease With $0 Down For $298/MO For 36 Months

Stock Number Example: 170093
Lease payment based on $30,800+ tax and fees. Includes GM Rebates. $595 Security Deposit. *$3,000 down, plus first month payment of $179, plus taxes and fees due at signing. Residual $23,668. **$0 down plus $298 first month payment. Residual $23,668. 10k miles per year .20 after. With approx. credit score of 720+. +Well qualified buyers must finance through GM Financial

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am in SoCal...my lease for a $39,245 (LT with Driver Confidence Pkg 1 and Comfort/Conv Pkg with DC Fast Charge and 12K/36Mo was $242 before tax, $0 down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Used my trade in as a down $5400. Leased a LT w/DC fast charger & double cargo floor. $159 month tax/incl, 36 months, 15,000 mi yr.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got my Bolt Premier yesterday from Penske Chevy Cerritos, Shae Little/Bussey got me a great deal on 36 month lease, MSRP $43710, 12k miles, $1391 total drive off and $267.08 plus tax. I did end up getting the protection package for $15 more per month to cover any dings, scratches and windows. They were the only dealer offering an extra $2000 DBC Certificate for total incentives of $6500, Cost of $39710. Most other dealers were only offering $4500 incentives and they already used up their $2000 DBC certificates.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just picked up my new Bolt on Saturday, 08/05 from Penske Chevrolet in Cerritos. I’m in love with this car, haha!!

2017 Bolt Premier, Orange Burst, both packages, DCFC, LPO Black Bow Ties, LPO All-Weather Cargo Mat

MSRP: $44,230
36 months, 35 payments (first payment waived)
Zero down, zero drive off
15k/year
$360.28/month, tax included

Payment doesn’t reflect the $2,500 CA rebate or the SCE $450 rebate.

I’m very happy with the deal I got. This was the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. All done via email.

Tony Hardy was my salesperson. Great guy to work with.

I drove it straight to Exteme Autowerks in Cerritos for the tint job. Outstanding workmanship there as always.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Depends on what the lease guard covers, gotta read the fine print and the skeptic in my thinks it's a cash grab.
Is there a thread with Bolt UBer drivers?
To off set some of the cost I was thinking of UBER driving P/T here and there.

Any thoughts... on insurance.. or options to get (worth the Premium version?)and the previously mentioned LEaseGuard

LeaseGuard for 1k
-protects warrants pain and interior from
uv, fading, chemicals, stairs
also body dents dings, scratches, chips in pain
chipped or cracked glass, upholsterin/Carpet burns/tears , gum, vomit, waste, ink..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hope to buy a Bolt (not premiere) with DC Quick Charger. Local dealership has a deal for $4500 down (excluding fees/lic/tax) and $99 a month for 36 months, 10k / year. I want zero drive off. The calculation he came up with including a teacher discount is:

$263 a month plus tax (roughly $23 a month).

I'm in Norther California, Bay Area.

Appreciate opinions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Hope to buy a Bolt (not premiere) with DC Quick Charger. Local dealership has a deal for $4500 down (excluding fees/lic/tax) and $99 a month for 36 months, 10k / year. I want zero drive off. The calculation he came up with including a teacher discount is:

$263 a month plus tax (roughly $23 a month).

I'm in Norther California, Bay Area.

Appreciate opinions. "

Sounds good did the deal ever come together???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts