Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won't know until tomorrow when it arrives. I was hoping someone else might've got the email. May be something else from GM corporate? Either way I'll follow up with what it is tomorrow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok. My friend who swapped his bolt for an euv also received the tracking number. I have a 2021 Bolt (have not changed out the battery or attempted at a swap), I have not received anything.

·
Registered
22 Bolt EUV Premier
86 Posts
Ok. My friend who swapped his bolt for an euv also received the tracking number. I have a 2021 Bolt (have not changed out the battery or attempted at a swap), I have not received anything.
Hi, can you tell you when did your friend complete MSRP swap? I did mine early on in February. I have not received the email. I was not even sure if MSRP swaps will qualify for these.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can you post a copy of it? No one (except you) has seen this yet.
Yes I will post it later tonight along with a screenshot of the "agreement" you must agree to to accept the $.
Spoiler it includes some waiving of liability for literally anything that can ever go wrong with your Bolt.
Annoying how they include this in a price adjustment agreement that has nothing to do with the battery recall or anything else.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Premier In Ghost Grey
10 Posts
Excellent! I received today the FedEx tracking from Epsilon (West Chicago, IL) for delivery tomorrow 7/28. I will assume this is the compensation letter from Chevrolet.
I leased a 2021 Bolt EV Premier in May, 2021. Chevrolet exchanged that car for a 2022 Bolt EUV Premier with the sunroof on June 4, 2022. The MSRP was thousands less so I got a check as well. It took a while but the slog was very much worth it.
If the compensation is similar to the letter above I will make money on this lease. Very nice.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts