Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

Registered
I just talked to a concierge about the good will reimbursement. He said I am not eligible because I traded in another vehicle (FORD) and then paid the difference for a new 22 bolt. I have not heard about this. That makes a very small number of bolt buyers eligible. Only cash buyers at $33k+ paid??

is this true? 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉 馃崉

Registered
I鈥檇 like to hear firsthand from someone who received a rebate after an MSRP swap. I also read on Reddit a post from someone who called the concierge and was told they didn鈥檛 qualify because of the MSRP swap. I haven鈥檛 wanted to call myself in hopes they鈥檇 just send me a letter, but I guess I鈥檒l have to call to know for sure.
I guess you can find out by calling, if you have any luck let us know 馃憤

Registered
If you received the good will letter, PLEASE post here if you traded in another vehicle, and paid the difference. For example, trade in a Ford five hundred for a 22 bolt, and paid the rest. I have been told by the ev concierge that trade in deals like these are not part of this good will offer.

I find this hard to believe, because that would mean only cash buyers without a trade-in vehicle are in. That's only a handful of people.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Registered
22 Bolt EUV Premier
I emailed Maya Barra on Thursday asking for clarity who qualifies. I got a call from bolt recall team yesterday and he said he will get the details for me. He called me later saying MSRP swap vehicles do not qualify for this.

Registered
I emailed Maya Barra on Thursday asking for clarity who qualifies. I got a call from bolt recall team yesterday and he said he will get the details for me. He called me later saying MSRP swap vehicles do not qualify for this.
what is a MSRP swap??

I traded in a FoRD for a 22 bolt that was sold to me at msrp or close to it plus tax and other fee. I paid cash for the trade difference. Is this a msrp swap??:ROFLMAO::sleep::ROFLMAO::sleep::ROFLMAO::sleep:

Registered
22 Bolt EUV Premier
what is a MSRP swap??

I traded in a FoRD for a 22 bolt that was sold to me at msrp or close to it plus tax and other fee. I paid cash for the trade difference. Is this a msrp swap??:ROFLMAO::sleep::ROFLMAO::sleep::ROFLMAO::sleep:
No. MSRP swap means those BOLT EV/EUV owners who invoked lemon law to trade their car that was under battery recall to the new ones. Your would be a new car purchase.

Registered
2022 Bolt - Silver Flare Metallic- LT1
That is fantastic news! I鈥檓 still waiting for my check and, if yours is any indication, I should be getting my check any day now.

Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Premier In Ghost Grey
I thought I would go down memory lane see how long the Collateral Exchange took. The last 2 items are the MSRP decrease compansation.

If anyone is interested:

• 5/7/21 鈥 2021 Bolt EV Premier leased from dealership.
  • 9/20/21 鈥 EV Concierge sends me repurchase documentation request.
  • 9/23/21 鈥 Requested documentation emailed to GM.
  • 2/15/22 鈥 After 5 months of useless emails and calls from GM I am assigned a Morley Repurchase Coordinator.
  • 2/15/22 鈥 Replacement car identified and tagged from the 鈥淣ovember build鈥 EV/EUV units at Marion, OH EV Depot.
  • 4/1/22 鈥 Trade Settlement Letter, Collateral Exchange received from the Morley coordinator. Signed and emailed back same day.
  • 5/4/22 鈥 Signed up for and later received $500 EVgo charging credit. I already had a 10 kW EVSE.
  • 5/12/22 鈥 Was told by dealer that he had tracking that my car was on the move by truck to the dealership. False alarm, my vehicle was not on the truck.
  • 6/2/22 鈥 The car shows up at the dealership without notice by truck.
  • 6/4/22 鈥 Took delivery of 2022 Bolt EUV Premier with sun & sound. This asset will be added to my lease with the existing car removed. All lease terms remain the same.
  • 7/20/22 鈥 Received MSRP difference check from dealership. This was a substantial amount.
  • 7/28/22 鈥 Received compensation offer letter from Chevrolet by FedEx. I filled out the required information on the website and accepted the disclaimer the same day. It had the 鈥渁llow 12 weeks鈥 disclaimer.
  • 8/17/22 鈥 Received paper check for compensation offer from Chevrolet by FedEx. This FedEx shipment required an adult signature.
So that's all the details.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts