Just one data point, the six chargers at my workplace:In my experience, Tesla drivers are the worst at this. The next step below them is Prius Prime drivers.
- Nissan Leaf always parked in a charging space but never charging
- Tesla Model 3 sometimes parked in a charging space and never charging
- Chevy Volt sometimes parked in the charging space and sometimes not charging
- Prius Prime sometimes parked, always charges but never unplugs when finished (unplugged me to plug himself in once)
- Tesla Model S rarely parked, never charging
Moral of this data point is that there are equal opportunity EV-holes here. We have at least 5 or 6 Teslas here and they used to block the charging spots when the chargers weren't being utilized much, but they've started parking in the regular spaces once the chargers began to be more heavily used.