Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I was really pissed off, is my backup camera on my LT always dirty. Now when it's dirty, only push rear sprinkler and that's it, goes on backglass and rear camera.

I went to my Keny U Pull nearest, I removed tubbing and backglass nozzle jet. 6 differents model but only goes perfectly. Buy a Y auto shop, remove the trim and install it.

For those you need more pictures, tell me but it's only good for LT, Premium have ones install from GM...

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry I don't remember. Pulled out from, Mazda3 hatcback, Jeep Compass, MPV, and 3 others. There's only one fit right there and it came from a mini-van but I don't remember which one. If it's really important for you guys, I'll check but the carateristics suitable for this, the pipe should come from the opposite side of the nozzle and it have to be dirigeable. After couple of test I succeeded... It will really helps on winter.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Nah, I was just curious and thinking it was from another Chevy vehicle. No need to go through the trouble unless someone else really wants one too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts