Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Chevybolt community!

We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people who are interested in the EV space (like all of you!)

More about us:
ChargePoint operates the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We also design, build, and support the technology that powers it. As our network grows, it makes driving an EV accessible to more and more people. Our mission is to get everyone behind the wheel of an EV and provide a place for them to charge wherever they go.

If you'd like to join us in the rEVolution, take a look at our current job openings!

We have openings available across the globe!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I applied for an IT position a few months ago. Never heard anything back :-(

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
592 Posts
But wait, there's more *insert info-mercial music*
EV charging at work
Drive an EV? Our parking lots are fully outfitted with charging stations, so you can plug in and charge up while you work.
Hmmm, but is it free charging?

Let's check the ChargePoint headquarters

ChargePoint, Inc.
254 East Hacienda Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008 USA
Looking in the app I see 12 stations and 24 spots (which is a little paltry, I wouldn't call it "fully outfitted" especially since this is your business), but wait, you have to pay for it! $3.30/2 hours, $1.70 an hour, middling price, but really, my company has more spots than that and it's free.

·
Registered
499 Posts
ProfessorBolta said:
Looking in the app I see 12 stations and 24 spots (which is a little paltry, I wouldn't call it "fully outfitted" especially since this is your business), but wait, you have to pay for it! $3.30/2 hours, $1.70 an hour, middling price, but really, my company has more spots than that and it's free.
Hmm... That's kinda' sad. :(

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that! If you'd like to follow up, you can reach out to the team at [email protected] :)[/QUOTE]

I’m good now, but I’ll keep an eye on your jobs page to see if something else comes up that fits my skills and experience.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm, but is it free charging?

Let's check the ChargePoint headquarters

Hi! We do provide employee discounts on charging, though the available rates you'll see are for the general public -- the ChargePoint stations at our office are open for all to enjoy!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Transforming transportation and having fun while doing it!

Here's more on why ChargePoint is such a great place to work.

Pictured above: Dave Baxter, our co-founder and Vice President of Product, recently showed Nico Rosberg, Formula One World Champion and Racing Director for Mercedes Formula E Team, some features of our modular Express Plus DC fast charging solution.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, we also offer discounted charging for our team members! But why do we charge our own team instead of offering it for free? We believe charging a small amount is the right thing to do as it helps with costs and is more sustainable. Offering free charging is fantastic, however, it can also cause costs to increase in the long term. We also find that drivers become more conscientious of sharing the station spaces and more readily unplug when they're done, creating a nicer experience for everyone using the ChargePoint stations at our HQ!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't forget - we're hiring!
We're growing rapidly and we're still looking for talented, experienced people.

View open positions and send us your resume at the link in our original post!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
CA or AZ mostly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice offer, but think that it is possible to find better variants. Nowadays it is very easy to start new career and it doesn't depend how old are you. there are a lot of sources with a huge amount of info on different jobs, where you can read how to achieve it step by step for free. Think that we live in very wonderful time. Personally, when I decided to change my life, for me a really big discovery became becomeopedia website . Here is such a lot of jobs, I even didn't hear about majority of them before.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts