Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After nearly 2 years of research, I have finally entered the land of EV ownership 9 days ago. With no regrets. My beautiful Cajun Red Bolt has surpassed my expectations. I had no idea it came with Bluetooth, and the capability to interface with my cell phone, with voice interaction. Wow! We took it on our first trip yesterday, and used a Level 3 charger for the first time, too. I could monitor the charge using my cell phone. Pretty Neat! Honestly, after driving this car for over 600 miles, it is definitely under rated by reviewers on YouTube, I think. This Bolt is the best car I've ever owned. If you saw what I was driving before, you would agree with me. My 2002 Toyota Corolla was completely worn out, and I needed a new car bad. I was getting 500 miles per gallon...of oil and transmission fluid! All the main crankshaft bearings were worn out, and the seals were shot. The headliner kept hitting me in the head too, so I ripped it out! Also, most of the paint on the car was gone. I went from driving a total and complete junker to automobile Nirvana. The car is so elegant and quiet, I have even started listening to classical music again. I feel like I'm in a fancy concert hall, instead of a Mad Max movie. Thank you Chevrolet, for building such a nice car. After we came back home from our trip, I drove by the gas station, where I used to go to get my weekly fix, and yelled out....I'M FREE!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats! I was going to hold out trading in my 2004 until an electric car but fell for a 2017 RAV4 Hybrid. Anyway, I just traded in my 2015 Forester for the Bolt. So, I guess in the mind of Toyota, I've electrified... given that the Hybrid is "self recharging". haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
p7wang
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing