Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the shotgun approach and emailed about 10 dealers today and out of the 8 that got back with me one was rather useful and actually helped me place an order for a 2023.

Question: I've seen some talk about some posts about creative charging port lights...Does the 2022 (and thus the 2023) not come with a light unless it was a launch edition?

Dear <SNIP>,

Congratulations on ordering your 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV with <SNIP>.

With any incoming or ordered vehicle, delays outside of our control may happen, and the estimated time of arrival could vary throughout this process.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated along the way and you may hear directly from the factory as well. As the time for delivery gets closer we’ll start to collect the documentation that we need to ensure a quick and easy experience and feature demonstration when the Bolt EUV arrives.
In the meantime, should you have any questions along the way, feel free to either email me back here or call me directly at <SNIP>.

Again, congratulations!

Justin <SNIP> | Sales Associate

Font Parallel Screenshot Document Monochrome

·
Registered
76 Posts
@CDunkFly My dealer claims that he can't order 2023s until the end of July and he doesn't even know what options are available. I'm approved for a trade/repurchase.

1. Do you know any specific instructions that I can give my dealer as to how to access the 2023 order book?
2. Do you know where I can see a list of 2023 options?

Thanks - Eric

Paste from my dealer's email:
The options on the 2023 are not relesed on the website yet.

They will start building them in August.

We can revisit the ordering option at the end of July.

The website should have the 2023 options by then.

You can contact me then, or as soon as you see them on the website

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@CDunkFly My dealer claims that he can't order 2023s until the end of July and he doesn't even know what options are available. I'm approved for a trade/repurchase.

1. Do you know any specific instructions that I can give my dealer as to how to access the 2023 order book?

Thanks - Eric

1. I'd suggest working with the 'Internet/Fleet' sales rep if possible as they will be most familiar with their ordering system "Order Work Bench (OWB)". Good Luck.
2a. The options for 2023 arent posted on the Chevrolet website, however @Magnetoreluctance posted THIS LINK showing options for the 2023. Click 'Print Book', select Bolt EV or Bolt EUV, then 'Print Model' to get the print preview page of the PDF.
2b. Found THIS REDDIT THREAD that I am watching with compiled 2023 information.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
19 Posts

Thanks - Eric

The 2023 order book is open. Half the folks on this chat already have their 2023 orders in. Your dealer is bull shitting you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts