Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quirk Chevy is running some crazy lease deals! I had a VW eGolf, but wanted better software & range. I was in line for a Hyundai Ioniq EV, but those never came around. Happy they didn't, because now I get a Bolt EV at a much better price. Anyway, hello :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Greetings Phr00t:

What is your lease deal ? I'm going to lease a Bolt EV, but am waiting for GM to throw us buyers a bone. Almost every GM vehicle has some kind of incentive/promotion except the Bolt EV. And I've already have a ClipperCreek HCS 50 set up and ready to go in my garage. But I know that if I pay MSRP, the day after is sign a lease agreement - Chevy will announce a purchase promotion for the Bolt.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Congrats on getting a great deal! With full roll-out approaching and more vehicles in stock, I assume Chevy dealerships will be more willing to negotiate a good price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had some negative equity in my tradein, a 2015 eGolf, to the tune of ~$4050 (which was actually what I was asking for -- other dealerships were going to stick me with more negative equity). I wrapped my negative equity in the lease deal. I got an LT, with comfort/confidence/DC fast charge, $1000 due at signing & $364/month for 36 months, 12k miles a year. I'll actually be done paying off my eGolf sooner with this lease while driving a far nicer car, all at the same monthly payment -- the "catch" being I had to put $1000 down & I won't own anything after 3 years (not that the eGolf would have been really worth anything anyway).

Other dealers were nowhere near this deal. If it wasn't for Quirk, I wouldn't be driving a Bolt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts