Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I literally just picked up my bolt last thursday. :D I attempted to pair my LG G6 phone with keypass and it kept crashing while showing "pairing with vehicle".
I tried restarting my phone's blue tooth connection- didnt help. I unpaired from chevymylink and then keypass got a little further on and paired with my phone but didnt go any further (i never saw a barcode to scan).
I did hear that not all phones are compatible, maybe thats my issue. But i also read that some people had this issue and it turned out the car's software version wasnt up to date.

Could this be my issue? I would think that just picking up the bolt last week, that it would have the most updated software.. but maybe im too optimistic ?

I've tried too many different ways and attempts at getting keypass to set up.
Anyone have any insight?:crying:

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Have you tried to reboot your phone? Sometimes on my device, it's the phone's Bluetooth stack that gets stuck in a funky state. Even after pairing, I occasionally have to restart my phone to get the connection going.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried to reboot your phone? Sometimes on my device, it's the phone's Bluetooth stack that gets stuck in a funky state. Even after pairing, I occasionally have to restart my phone to get the connection going.
Yup i rebooted many times. Ive tried daily since thursday... multiple times a day !
I guess i will need to talk to the dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts